What is MDF top?
MDF, The English name is Medium-density fiberboard, referred to as MDF or MDFB, and the Chinese abbreviation is also called MDF.
Medium-density fiberboard (wood-based panel), medium-density fiberboard in China is the use of agricultural three remnants or sub-small fuelwood as the main raw materials, the main components are wood fiber, resin glue and so on. After heat grinding, drying, sizing, paving, hot pressing, post-treatment, sanding, a substitute for environmentally-friendly furniture and building materials instead of logs, the main advantage is that it is cheaper than logs, easy to process, and uniform in material. Good physical properties, waterproof and moisture-proof after adding paraffin and other items.
1. Uniform material, compact layer structure, smooth and smooth surface, not easy to deform, stable performance, edge bright, delicate, not easy to collapse, layering; non-toxic, odorless, non-radiative, good breathability;
2. Good thermal insulation performance, no aging, strong adhesion;
3. Static bending strength, tensile strength, water content, nail holding power, water swelling ratio and formaldehyde content are all superior to GB/T117181-999 and GBl8580-2001 national standards (inner strength is up to O.74Mpa) The expansion ratio is less than 3% and the water content is about 5%.
4. The medium density fiberboard is finer than the ordinary particleboard, the finishing is flat, the drum can not be smashed, and the layer is not layered, which can greatly reduce the amount of materials used. The medium density fiberboard is mainly used to detect the formaldehyde emission and structural strength. The medium density fiberboard is classified into E1 grade, E2 grade and E0 grade according to the formaldehyde emission amount, and the formaldehyde emission amount is generally not more than 30mg/100g. E1 and E0 are used in piano production. 
5. Common materials include pine, poplar, and willow wood. In China, medium density fiberboard is already a good material for furniture manufacturing and home decoration.
The surface of the MDF is smooth and flat, the material is fine, the performance is stable, the edge is firm, and the surface of the plate is well decorated. However, the density of the MDF is poor, and in contrast, the nail holding force of the MDF is worse than that of the particle board. If the screw is loose after the screw is tightened, it is difficult to fix it because the strength of the MDF is not high.
1. MDF is easy to finish. All kinds of paints and paints can be evenly coated on the MDF, which is the preferred substrate for the paint effect.
2. The MDF is also a beautiful decorative plate.
3, a variety of veneer, adhesive film, veneer, light metal sheet, melamine board and other materials can be glued on the surface of the MDF.
4. The hard MDF board is punched and drilled, and can also be made into sound absorbing panels, which are used in the decoration engineering of buildings.
5, physical properties are excellent, the material is uniform, there is no dehydration problem.