Fabric sofas have beautiful patterns and are comfortable to sit on, but people always worry about the cleaning of fabric sofas. In fact, the fabric sofa covers can be removed and washed. If we think it is necessary, we can even order a few different "coats" for the sofa, and "dress up" the sofa at any time.
Tips for cleaning fabric sofas:
First of all, you must vacuum regularly. If you can do it once a week, the sofa's armrests, backrests and gaps must also be taken into account. Of course, you can also wipe them with a towel. However, when using a vacuum cleaner, do not use a suction brush to prevent the cloth on the textile cloth from being damaged and make the cloth fluffy. It is also necessary to avoid suction with a large suction force. This may cause the yarn to be torn off. Vacuum cleaner to clean.
Secondly, clean the sofa with detergent once a year, but you must wash the detergent thoroughly afterwards, otherwise it will be more susceptible to dirt. As for the choice of cleaning agents, special cleaning agents containing antifouling agents can be selected. Some silicone sprays have a dustproof effect and can be sprayed once a month.
Covered fabric sofas are generally washable. The elastic sleeves may be washed at home with a washing machine, and the larger cotton or linen jackets can be brought to the laundry. When ironing the sheath, it should be noted that some elastic sheaths are easy to dry and free of ironing. Even if you want to iron, you must consider the appearance of the fabric, so it is more suitable to iron the inside of the sheath. If the sheath is cotton, it should not be ironed.
Water washing (suitable for fabric sofa)
Use equipment: sofa brush, sprayer, water suction machine, sauna machine, high temperature cleaner.
Use agent: high foam stain remover.
1. Use a vacuum cleaner to fully vacuum
2. Diluted detergent, can also be injected into the water tank
3. Spray the cleaner across the sofa
4. After 10-15 minutes, the stains detach from the fibers
5. Use sauna machine and high-temperature cleaner alternately, at least twice after washing
6. While cleaning the sofa, use a water suction machine to absorb the washed sofa
7. Allow the sofa to dry completely. To speed up the sofa, you can start the sofa dryer.